Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

This Worked Today.... I Hope it Works Tomorrow!

The K teachers at my school were saying how noisy the kids got this week, so I tried something today and it worked like a charm:

As the kids entered the room, I told them how glad I am that I have the best class at our school.  I listed the reasons why (like they come in quietly, they put their backpack away, they sit down on the rug without touching anyone, etc.).  Well, they acted exactly like the class I described!  Perfection!   :)

And the great behavior continued all day!
Now, let's see if this works again tomorrow!  :o)

This cute kitty has nothing to do with this blog post.  I just thought you might leave a comment if I posted a cute kitty.  It gets lonely not hearing from anyone.  :)

6 weeks young.  :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment