Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Managing Glue - Part 1

I saw this last year on Pinterest.  I finally got around to trying it and it works GREAT!  I  especially like it for gluing small pieces of paper.  No more glue soup!


-You just fit a sponge into a small plastic container.  I found these at the dollar store (4 for $1) and I had some foam cubes I was going to turn into dice.
-You add a bit of water and pour some white glue on top.
-The students just open the container, tap the small piece of paper on the top of the sponge, and they are ready to glue it down.
-Just add a few drops of water and a bit more glue every Friday and you are good to go for another week.

I thought it would get dirty and moldy, but so far, so good.  I have been using them for about 3 months now.  It sure beats messy, clogged glue bottles and too much glue on the papers.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment