Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

I Can't Wait ...

No, I can't wait...

... to share with you my 3 favorite pins from Pinterest!  I am so excited to link up with these amazing bloggers and I can't wait to see the pins they have suggested too!  A great big THANK YOU to Pawsitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner for hosting this party!

This party is open all month long, so add your post about your favorite pins in the link-up below.

Here Are My 3 Best Pins:



January is the perfect time to get organized with these Dry-Erase Work Mats For Small Group Lessons:
I LOVE this idea.  You apply lined dry-erase contact paper to laminated construction paper.  Students use dry-erase pens to practice writing letters, numbers, words, and sentences.  The teacher can also write a word for the students to copy.  You can order the lined dry erase paper on Amazon.
Click the image to see the original source. 



January is the perfect time to build a snowman using math:  Students get the main white parts to build this snowman, but they must "buy" all of the smaller parts and accessories with the coins the teacher provides.  The Snowman template is free HERE.  Math and Art merge in this project:
Click the image to see the original source.



My January "organize everything" rack:  I use several dish racks in my classroom to organize files, but I especially use this idea during parent conferences.  The rack holds several student files and the silverware holder is perfect for pencils, pens, and my iPhone (on "silent" of course!).

This is my favorite Pin EVER!

Looking For More Fun?  Follow...

... me on TPT 
... me on Facebook
... me on Twitter
... me on Instagram 

Join The Party:

This linky party will run all month, and we would love it if you joined up and added your link at the bottom of the link-up below.

Here is how:
1.  Save the "Pick3" images to your computer to use in your blog post.
2.  Create a blog post and share your 3 Pinterest Picks for January.
3.  Be sure to include the original source for your pins.
4.  Link up by clicking the "add your link" button below.
5.  Be sure to check out the other Pinterest finds that have been shared and comment on the ones you love!

Now, Get Ready To Discover Some GREAT Pins:



12 comments:

  1. The dish rack folder holder is such a great idea! I have been using them with my students for several years and they are still working great! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Palma, I've seen iPads stored in a dish rack and thought that was a good idea-- folders would do well, too. Thanks. Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing the dish rack idea! I never would have thought to use one! I will be stalking Target bright and early in the morning. This is just what i need to contain my crazy mess. Thank you so much for sharing your great pins and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. You can grab black, white, and red dish racks @ Walmart for $7. :)

      Delete
  4. Really love your idea of creating reusable handwriting paper. I am going to try that with a certain student I have!
    Sebrina
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dish racks are a brilliant idea. Love it! Thank you for sharing that.
    BL Designs
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Thanks for your comment on the linky at my post. Thanks for leaving your blog name, I am SOOO happy you did. You have a terrific blog. I spent quite a lot of time on it tonight. I really love your January organization ideas. Thank you!
    Sea Bear's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Christiana. I will have to check out Sea Bear's Kindergarten too!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete