Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

TBT: Chicka Chicka Boom-Boom, Welcome To Our Classroom

Throw-back-Thursday's post from last Aug.:


... Welcome to our classroom!
I made this little palm tree topper for a 2D palm tree that we used in kindergarten.  I wanted to change it up a bit for my TK class.  Did I tell you all I'm teaching TK this year?  I LoVe, LoVe, LoVe it!
I took the same topper, we cut 2 slits into it, and we slid it onto a TP tube.

The best part was adding the peel-and-stick Fun Foam letters to it.

Each child glued his/her picture to the top and it made an instant bulletin board!


Lovin' TK!

Check out my:
FaCeBoOk:  Click Here to see my Facebook. (Tons of FREE ideas.)
PiNtErEsT:  Click Here to see my Pinterest Boards.  (Oh, the ideas on these boards!)
TeAcHeRs PaY tEaChErS:  Click Here to see my TPT Store (Did you say, "15 freebies?!")


My ENTIRE TPT Store is on Sale through Aug. 1.
See you all tomorrow.

Palma :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this. I decided to use a tree theme this year and this will be perfect for my Kindergarteners. I will borrow this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. So glad you like it. I changed out that tree on the bulletin board 4X/yr to reflect each season. You can also get my FREE "Giving Tree" on my TpT store along with over 20 FREEBIES. The Giving Tree freebie lets you list items you need for your classroom & parents can donate from the list. Find it at my TpT store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kfundamentals

    ReplyDelete