Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Were you in Vegas for the TPT conference?

I'm Back From Cabo!

(Don't miss the photos at the very end!)
So I can finally tell you about the TPT Conference in Vegas.  It can be summed up in just one word:
AMAZING!!!
From beginning to end, it was like being at an Apple keynote presentation.  So much energy, excitement, hugs, and the keynote with Paul was totally inspiring.  
A standing ovation for Paul!
Blogging buddies: Fran, from Kindergarten Crayons.
Heidi, from Heidisongs.  And me at the keynote.

A-Z With TPT:

Christy and Tammy, from Fluttering Through First Grade, gave a wonderful presentation on TPT.  You can read all about it by clicking right HERE.

Sorry this photo is so fuzzy.  You can just tell they were having fun!
Even though I have been selling on TPT for a couple of years, they still managed to teach me new things.  

Next, It Was Time For Melonheads:

I have always loved to draw and I was totally excited to attend Nikki's session on creating your own clip art.  If you haven't been to her site, check it out HERE.  She creates the cutes graphics and she had so many GrEaT tips for us.  She has totally inspired me to start creating my very own images.  

Nikki is the one all the way to the left.
















Beginning Blogging With Hadar:

Here is someone else who totally inspires me to reach for the stars.  Hadar has the cutest blog, Miss Kindergarten, and really beautiful products for sale in her TPT store.  You can check out her blog by clicking HERE.
She asked me why I was attending her session on blogging since I have been blogging for a couple of years and I told her that I got GREAT tips from her handout, so I knew I would get even more by attending her session AND I DID!  She is so smart and a wealth of information.  
















Advanced Pinterest:

Melissa, from Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations, gave a great presentation on Pinterest.  
Paul was visiting different sessions and enjoying all of the enthusiasm.  


Happy Hour:

Time to party and meet more new friends.

Time for wine, appetizers, photos, and meeting new people.


Awesome sunsets.

Time To Fly Home...

Then, it was time to fly home because I was leaving on a fly fishing trip near Cabo in a couple of days.
Catch & release!


Fly fishing with my Jamberry nails on!
Little dorado.


Warm salt-water pool, warm ocean snorkeling, or just a nap on a hammock.  



See you all tomorrow.
Palma :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment