Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm Done! Finally Done! I Think You're Gonna Love This! :)

I'm celebrating my newest product :  "Phonics Dictionary Pages & Picture Cards"
(I was up until 4:00 AM working on this 80 page pack!)
And, most of our writing products are on SALE!!!

Be sure to download the "Preview" so you can see the beautiful, colored pages.

I have been using this concept of Dictionary Pages to teach phonics in my class for years, but I made these new pages with cute graphics last night.  I can't wait to throw out my old templates and start using these!

These black line Phonics Dictionary Pages are PERFECT to use as you introduce each letter.

They are really hard to see here.  Click on the large image of the cover sheet and download the Preview so you can really see the pages.  There are 80 of them!!!

There is also a set of colored Dictionary Pages which may be used to create a sample for each letter.

There is a complete set of Colored Picture Cards for each letter which can be used with the Dictionary Pages or to make a big class dictionary using construction paper.  Students can bring in additional pictures too.

I put this set on sale for 25% off for a limited time as part of my Revolving New Year's Sale.  I have writing products on sale for the next few days at 20-25% off.  :)

Here is the link to our TPT Store.
Happy Shopping!

See you all tomorrow!
Palma :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment