Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Who Will Be Attending...? (& a FREEBIE)

... the P-K-1 conference, formally known as the California Kindergarten Conference, this month?

I am!  I am!  I am!  (Check out our SALE at the bottom of this post.)

Click the image.

We are so excited to present "Addition Magician, Subtraction Reaction" on Saturday, Jan. 18!

We will be sharing tips on how to use our addition packs:
Click image.

Click images





We will also have a booth (#15) so come and see us and mention that you saw this post!

They are also having a fabulous Pre-Conference which Sarah and I are also attending.  

Click {HERE} for more info about the entire conference.  

 Hope to see you there!  

Remember to CHECK OUT OUR REVOLVING SALE on TPT.  It changes every few days!
Click {HERE} to see the sale.
Then, scroll down to see which products have their price crossed out!

And...  check out my "4th of the month" blog post on Teaching Blog Round-up beginning at midnight tonight, EST.

And... here is my favorite FREEBIE from 2013:

See you all tomorrow!
Palma 

2 comments:

  1. I will be there Saturday the 18th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, Awesome! Come by our booth and introduce yourself to us. I'll tell you all about the Bloggers' Bash we are having at the So CA Kindergarten Conference on Feb. 28. :)
    Palma :)

    ReplyDelete