Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

TBT: Chicka Chicka Boom-Boom, Welcome To Our Classroom

Throw-back-Thursday's post from last Aug.:


... Welcome to our classroom!
I made this little palm tree topper for a 2D palm tree that we used in kindergarten.  I wanted to change it up a bit for my TK class.  Did I tell you all I'm teaching TK this year?  I LoVe, LoVe, LoVe it!
I took the same topper, we cut 2 slits into it, and we slid it onto a TP tube.

The best part was adding the peel-and-stick Fun Foam letters to it.

Each child glued his/her picture to the top and it made an instant bulletin board!


Lovin' TK!

Check out my:
FaCeBoOk:  Click Here to see my Facebook. (Tons of FREE ideas.)
PiNtErEsT:  Click Here to see my Pinterest Boards.  (Oh, the ideas on these boards!)
TeAcHeRs PaY tEaChErS:  Click Here to see my TPT Store (Did you say, "15 freebies?!")


My ENTIRE TPT Store is on Sale through Aug. 1.
See you all tomorrow.

Palma :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment