Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

My New Favorite Tool For Communicating With Parents + A Drawing


As you all know, I LOVE taking pictures of my students making their amazing creations. With ClassHubz, I now have a new favorite tool for sharing these pictures with their parents!

Click the image.

I met the ClassHubz team at the So Cal Kindergartenconference. I really liked the service that they created. It’s web-based for now, but the mobile app is coming out really soon. I am already using ClassHubz for my class and loving it!

Sharing Pictures and Updates

Sharing pictures and updates is super-easy. Everything is one click of a button:



Everybody can share pictures, and they stay PRIVATE within our class!

Click the image to read about their privacy policy.

It’s a great way to preserve memories with ALL of the pictures in one place. You can see all of them at a glance in a class timeline  

Managing Sign Ups

With ClassHubz, I can finally say GOOD-BYE to paper sign up sheets. I can use the tool to do electronic sign ups for parent-teacher conferences, volunteering in the classroom, chaperoning field trips, or bringing in special supplies. Phew!!

Here’s how EASY it is to create a sign up for parent-teacher conferences:

And it’s ready to go!
 

Creating Events and Calendars

I use ClassHubz to create a calendar and send invitations (and reminders) for events like the Spring Concert or the End of the Year Picnic. And soon after the events, pictures from excited parents start to pour in!



The tool is completely FREE. No ads, no “upgrades” to paid options. Just FREE.

Come to ClassHubz.com to register, create your hub and invite others to join in the fun – it only takes a couple of minutes and it will save you many, many hours!


The Drawing:

Friday is the last day to get in on our Free Giveaway.
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.

1. follow this blog (link is at the top of this page)
2. head on over to our Facebook Page and click on 
the blue "Giveaway" tab, and 
3. enter the drawing for our huge Beginning of the Year Bundle.
Good Luck!

 See you all tomorrow.
Palma :)


HAPPY SHARING!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Palma,
    I use Class Hubz for my second grade classroom. I love the fact that it is a safe place to post pics of the kids. So far the parents love the ease of signing up for events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Leda. I'm excited about this and although I am using it with my current class, I can't wait to start the new school year with Class Hubz from the very start of the year. I plan to tell parents about it when they bring their child in for pre-testing this summer. :)

      Delete