Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Typical Day In The Life Of A So CA Teacher

Published Last November:

TES Magazine published this article about me last Nov.  See if you day is anything like mine.

CLICK HERE to see the article.

I found it funny that they don't include the "Oxford Comma", especially given the name!  You know, the comma that goes after the last item in a series and before the word "and".  

They also changed the word "reinforce" to "consolidate" and that totally changes the meaning.  So funny.  :)   And, those are not my 4-5 year old students in the photo.  Check it out and you'll laugh.

Anyway, I hope you all like it.  

It's The 4th And You Know What That Means...

Click the image to see the post.

It's my day to post on Teaching Blog Round-up.  To hop on over to this post and catch up on all the latest discount offers and FUN projects to do with your kids plus TWO FREEBIES.


A Question For You All:

How many more schooldays until your summer break?
Leave your answer in the comments.

Remember to follow my blog.  Click:  My Blog.
Follow me on Facebook.  Click:  My Facebook.
Follow my boards on Pinterest.  Click:  My Boards.
Follow my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.  Click here:  My TPT Store.

See you all tomorrow!
Palma :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment