Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

It's the 4th of the Month & You Know What That Means...

...Yes, It's My Day To Post on Teaching Blog Round-Up!

And you can see my post by clicking right HERE

"What Will I Find There?" you ask...

Click the image to see the post with the discount code.

Well, for starters, a discount code to attend I Teach K!  That's an amazing kindergarten conference that will be held in Las Vegas this summer from July 7-11.  You may attend 1-4 days, it's your choice.
Just click HERE or the link above to get to the code.  :)

If you missed my Secrets To Successfully Planting Beans in a Bag, it's there too.  You won't have soggy, moldy beans growing in plastic bags any longer with this simple, yet amazing tip.  Click HERE to see the post.

And you can pick up the cutest FREEBIE ever at THIS POST!  

So head on over to Teaching Blog Round-Up to view the entire post.

See you all tomorrow.
Palma :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment