Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

We'll Leave The Light On For You :)

I Love the lamps I have placed here and there all around my classroom.  They cut down on the florescent glare and make my classroom feel more like home.
My favorite lamp!
The color wheel behind it was
made from paint sample cards.


My students noticed the difference immediately.  One little boy walked into the classroom the day I put up 5 lamps and said, "It feels like my house in here."  I couldn't have said it better.

So this summer, stop by a few garage sales and see if you can pick up a few cute lamps for your classroom.  I usually pay about $2 each.  I have even had parents donate small lamps.  And it's fun to turn on the lamps each morning and turn them off at the end of the day.  :)


My desk.
Complete with tiara and my silver sign that reads:
"One shoe can change your whole life."..... Cinderella

If you like the flag writing templates
behind this lamp, click on the photo
or the link below this picture.  
Here is the link to the flag writing template.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment