Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Things You See On Pinterest!

Saw this on Pinterest and I just LoVe it!

I made both labels for Thing 1 and Thing 2.  I'll let the kids pick who they want to be.

We are going to make this on Mon. in my TK class.  They get 6 strips and we have 6 sight words to learn, so they will write one on each strip.  Can't wait.

I am at the So CA Kindergarten Conference and we are gearing up for our Pre-conference tomorrow with Deanna Jump.  

I will be presenting on ELA in the afternoon.  My session is called "Phonics, and Sight Words, and Writing, OH MY!" and I have a suitcase filled with things to share along with my Power Point presentation.

Then, we will celebrate over dinner at the 1st Ever So CA Bloggers' Bash were each blogger is giving away a gift basket.  

I'll also have a booth at the conference.  My dear hubby, dear daughter, and dear friend are coming to help me at my booth.  

On Saturday, the fun continues with tons of great presentations.  I'll be presenting on math.  My session is called "Addition Magician, Subtraction Reaction" and I have another suitcase filled with goodies to share.

Don't Forget:  We are having a huge sale on TPT.
20% off of our entire store through March 1.
And... an additional 10% off from TPT when you use the code TPT3 at checkout.  That will give you a total of 28% when you stack the 10% off after you take the 20% off.  The TPT extra 10% off is only through Feb. 28.

Wish me luck at the conference!  I'll need it!

See you all tomorrow!
Palma :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww, thanx, Heidi. We will be making them tomorrow with our buddy class. Loved getting to be with all of the bloggers this weekend. Good times! :)

      Delete