Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Just Another Day in TK

Welcome to T.K.  Also known as The Kingdom!

Here is another view of my Transitional Kindergarten classroom:
Our First Day Photos.

Math with counters.

Second day project.
They traced the first 5 numbers and made 5 watermelon
 seeds with their finger and paint.

 These calendars are all set up for the 2013-14 school year.  You can find them by clicking HERE or on the image above.

The Science Discovery Center.

That's our class graph behind the home center.
I use Velcro and they attach their photo
on the graph.

I write sight words on the tracks.

They love to wear the lab coat.

Rockin' to his own musical arrangement.
Headsets are a must!

Some quiet time. 

We use desk tops, iPads, iPad minis, and old iPhones all
loaded with apps.  
Now I'm working on my Back-To-School-Night Power Point presentation.
I'll take more pix of the room set up for BTSN.  :)
Bye for now.

Palma :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment