Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Almost Here! I Can't Wait!!!

Dust off those wish lists...

The TPT "Teachers Are Heroes" SALE is coming this Wed.!

Click and SAVE!

I'm also excited about the So CA Kindergarten Conference this coming weekend in Pasadena, CA, because I'm presenting on ELA and Math and I'll have a booth there too!   (It's almost sold out!)
Click the image for more info.


And I'm super excited about the 2nd annual Blogger Bash this Friday night with hundreds of dollars in prizes and 24 amazing bloggers, and a cool Mardi Gras theme.  I'm so excited to be one of the bloggers again this year.  Here are the badges I made.  Do you see any of your favorite bloggers?

Click the image for more info.

So this is how the TPT sale works:

This Wednesday, February 25, I will put my ENTIRE TPT STORE on sale for 20% off.
(That's off of EVERYTHING, so dust off that wish list and get ready to shop!)

But, that's not all!  
In addition, TPT will give you a 10% bonus off of the price that was already 20% off, so you will get a huge 28% off and that's almost 30% off!
But you have to use the code HEROS at checkout to get the bonus 10% off.

OMGosh, that means you can grab my new Common Core Numbers 1-10 bundle and use the activities in the directions to help you quickly and easily assess most of the CCSS for geometry and Operations of Algebraic Thinking.  

Click the image for more info.

Have FUN Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment