Your Office Staff Will Love it:
|So easy to make too.|
This is quick and easy to make for any school office. Here's how:
1. Buy a frame and remove the back.
2. Buy a can of black chalkboard paint and some chalk.
3. Cut a piece of cardboard to fit inside the frame (or use the back of the frame) and, in a well-ventilated area, spray it with chalkboard paint. Allow it to completely dry and apply a 2nd coat of paint. Allow it to dry again and apply a 3rd coat of paint. (See the can for complete details.)
4. Once it is completely dry (at least overnight) use a piece of white chalk to write your message. You can write your school's name or something like "Welcome" on it.
5. Carefully re-assemble the frame making sure not to smudge the paint.
That's it! You're all done. It's ready to give to your office.
You might want to pin this one on Pinterest by clicking on the red "Pin" button.