Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

What Happens In Vegas... (& a discount just for you)

... I'm Presenting At I Teach K!


I can't wait to present FOUR sessions at this year's I Teach K Conference in Las Vegas.

The conference runs from July 7-10 and all four of my sessions will be on Wednesday, July 9.
I'm super excited about presenting along with so many other excellent educators.

What I'm Presenting:

"Turning You Kinders Into Addition & Subtraction Magicians" will be filled with FUN Common Core, hands-on activities that make math real and foster true conceptual understanding.  It's a Make & Take session so you will leave with some great tools to use in your classroom.

"Math & Art Together At Last" will be a great Make & Take session where you will be able to learn how to make awesome art projects that integrate math!  So much FUN!

"It's A Great Day For Science" will be filled with hands-on science integrated with ELA & Math so you can integrate science in these other curricular areas and get more bang for your buck!

"Core Writing Techniques For Your Emergent Writer" will help you turn your little ones into writers in no time.  It also covers phonics and sight words.  Tons of tips and loads of FUN.

Here is the Discount I Promised:

Click the image and use the code Nat10 for a 10% discount plus principals may attend with you for FREE!
            Enter the code Nat10 during check out. 

Click the image above or right HERE to go to the S.D.E. site.
 I hope I see you there!

See you tomorrow.
Palma :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment