Pages

Friday, June 7, 2024

Are You Looking for a Discount for the Frog Street Slash Conference???

 Here You Go... Discounts & FREEBIES!

Click the image above.


I am so excited to be presenting my hands-on, make-&-take Science session at this year's Splash Conference in Texas and I have a discount code just for all of YOU! 
The Discount Code for Splash:
sp24pl5

And there will be FREEBIES for you to take home!
Like: A FREE set of Scientific Method Signs for your classroom:
     (Here is a small sample of the signs you will get.)





And how about some Classroom Center Signs like this one?


And there will be SPECIAL DISCOUNTS just for YOU!
DISCOUNTS like:
       The Butterfly Life Cycle based on The Very Hungry Caterpillar:
Click the image to see this set.
This set will be discounted during the conference for anyone at my session.

FUN experimenting with science.
You will leave my session 
with so many exciting science activities
 to use with your littlest learners!
Here is a sneak peek at what we will be doing! 




I'll see you there!




0 comments:

Post a Comment