Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Quick, you can do these.  There is still time!

1.  I'm so doing this one in the morning!
Click the image for the link with directions.

I'm cheating and using refrigerated cinnamon rolls from Trader Joe's.  Shhhhh!  Don't tell!  :)


2.  Staying together, that's what it's all about:
Do you LOVE paperclips too? You can even do these with plain old silver clips.  
Click image for directions. 

3.  What's better than candy?
You won't have to go off of your diet for this treat!  Click the image for directions. 

4.  Educational Valentine FUN for the kids:
Click the image for the digital download.


5.  A Valentine for the adults:

I have no words!



I hope you liked my 
"Last Minute Valentine's Day Ideas".  
Leave a comment with your last minute ideas. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment