Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

Celebrate My 8th Blogiversary & 02/20/2020 ALL Week! YOU Get The Gifts!

Here is What You Get:

Celebrate this week with me and get:

* 20% off of EVERYTHING in my TpT Store!
* An extended FREE trial of ESGI through 6/30!
* An entry to win 1 of 11 Amazon Gift Cards
   (valued from $50-$500)
* $40 off of your 1st year of ESGI

My 20% sale on TpT 
will run from 2/17 -2/20/2020 
to celebrate my 8th blogiversary of my blog:
Click the link above to see my SALE on TpT. 


The ESGI promotion runs through April 19, 
so you must sign up by then.
Here is the link: CLICK HERE

Click the image above to get started!

Have FUN shopping, saving, and enjoying
your FREE extended trial of ESGI.
Remember to use the code:
PALMAWILD
when you sign up at ESGI.
CLICK HERE to get started!





0 comments:

Post a Comment