Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Catch Me, If You Can: In Vegas or on Facebook!

& Turn EVERY Child Into A Writer!

I'm so excited to be coming to you LIVE from the ESGI booth in Las Vegas! But wait, there is more...

For anyone who can't attend SDE's "I Teach K!" conference, you can catch my mini session live on Facebook! 
I'll be going live at 4:40 PM 
on Tuesday, July 11. 
So, tune in and find out how you can 
make writing FUN and easy for your
kindergarten and struggling 1st grade students!


I'll also be presenting all day on 
Wednesday, July 12
and 
Thursday, July 13
at SDE's I Teach K!
So catch me, if you can, at one of my sessions:
You can register by CLICKING HERE.

July 12:
9:00 AM-  Bring Inquiry-Based Learning Into Your K Classroom
10:45-  Emergent Reading: Climb Aboard The Literacy Train!
1:30-  Don't Wait! Early Intervention Strategies for Your Littlest  Learners
3:15-  From Re-Telling Stories to Writing: Instant Success!

July 13:
9:00 AM-  Close Reading & the Idea of Digging Deeper.
10:45-  Integrating Curriculum: Teaching Smarter, Not Harder
1:30-  Developing Writing Skills in Kindergarten

So, whether you will be in Vegas, or not, 
I hope you can catch me at one of  my 
SDE sessions or 
at ESGI's Facebook Live!


0 comments:

Post a Comment