Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Have you grabbed my FREE Days of the Week song yet?

I was singing this song in the shower this morning (yes, I'm still on Kauai) and I thought you might like a FREE copy.

You sing it to the tune of The Core's "Friday, I'm In Love" which you can download from iTunes if you don't know the tune.

My students LoVeD this song last year and you should have seen the huge grins on their parents' faces as we sang this song out at dismissal time.  We were sure to sing it every Monday and Friday because it starts with, "I don't care if Monday's here..." and ends with, "'cause Fridays are so cool!"

Enjoy!
It's just another way to keep the FUN in the FUNdamentals.

Be sure to check out my other FUN projects and please leave feedback.
Mahalo  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment