Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Common Core FREEBIE!

FREE this weekend!
Compose numbers from 3-9 with these easy-to-use templates.  You get 7 templates!

How can you
make 3?
Students compose all of the ways to reach 3, such as:
 3 + 0 = 3
2 + 1 = 3
1 + 2 = 3
0 + 3 = 3

These templates allow students to compose all the way to 9!


I give my students quiet counters that have red Fun Foam on one side and and white Fun Foam on the other side.  Then, if I give them 3 counters, they can quickly see how many are showing the red side and how many are showing the white side.  

You can always make your own Fun Foam counters in any shape or size.  I have made pink & green triangles that are about 1 1/2 inches tall and wide.  

 I love to store sets of counters in cute containers that I buy when they go on sale for 75% off after holidays like Easter.



Get it while it's free and then check out my TPT store sale!
It goes live at on Friday, July 19 around 2:30 PM and it will last through the weekend.
Have FUN shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment