Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A FREEBIE To Help Get Things Donated To Your Class

I call this My Giving Tree:
I use this cute apple tree to let parents know about the things I need donated to our class.
Click the image.
It's  FREE!!!
I glue the template to construction paper and then laminate it.
Then, on each apple I write the things I need and the date I need them by with a black crayon.
I write the items again on Post-its.  (I use cute apple shaped Post-its, but any shape will do.)

Parents take a Post-it and sign their name on the laminated apple tree by the item they will donate.
Then, I know who plans to donate each item and the parents have a little Post-it to take that will remind them of what we need and when we need it.

I have requested everything from glue sticks to blueberries to printer ink!  I always request items for a day before I really need them.  Then, if they don't appear, I can go and buy the item or I can call and remind the parent.

I hope you can use this freebie.  Please remember to leave feedback.  :)
You might like to check out my other FUN items here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment