Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Sir Paul McCartney Is One of My Favorite Things

Dodger Stadium Last Week:

Waiting for the show to begin.

He was AMAZING!  And getting to see him from the 6th row was spectacular!!!
I have been to too many McCartney concerts to count and I have always been amazed at what a great show he puts on.  If you EVER get a chance to see him live, do it.  You won't be disappointed.  I just got lucky and got the 6th row while ordering tickets online.  Sir Paul is definitely one of my favorite things!!!  In fact, one of my email addresses is palmacartney@gmail.com.  :o)

So What Does This Have To Do With Teaching?

Well, he did co-write a children's book.  It's called High In The Clouds and you can find it by clicking HERE.  It's more for 2nd - 4th grade.  


Check out my:
FaCeBoOk:  Click Here to see my Facebook. (Tons of FREE ideas.)
PiNtErEsT:  Click Here to see my Pinterest Boards.  (Oh, the ideas on these boards!)
TeAcHeRs PaY tEaChErS:  Click Here to see my TPT Store (Did you say, "15 freebies?!")

See you all tomorrow.
Palma :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment