Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Name On EVERY Paper Guaranteed

How do I get EVERY child to write their name on their paper?

These are tropical fruit scents.


It's easy.  I use scented lip gloss.  Well, not on lips.  This is how it works:

You, or an aide or volunteer, walks around the classroom with scented lip gloss.
If you see a student's name written neatly on the line (no flying letters allowed), you rub a tine dot of scented lip gloss on the back of their hand.  We call it a "smelly spot" and you get one if you have a name on your paper by a certain time.  

I also love how it goes great with our 5 Senses unit.  The kids love it and will hurry to their tables and write their names just to get a smelly spot.  You can find them at the Dollar Store and I even saw some cute crayon-shaped ones at the Target Dollar Spot.  Have fun with this one.  


Check out my:
FaCeBoOk:  Click Here to see my Facebook. (Tons of FREE ideas.)
PiNtErEsT:  Click Here to see my Pinterest Boards.  (Oh, the ideas on these boards!)
TeAcHeRs PaY tEaChErS:  Click Here to see my TPT Store (Did you say, "15 freebies?!")

And you might like my 5 Senses Writing Pack:
Click the image to see the writing pack.

See you all tomorrow.
Palma :)

4 comments: