Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Palma's Favorite Things Loves Miss Kindergarten:

I Use This More Than Once Each Day:

Every morning, I introduce the day's work by placing the direction cards under each number so the students know what to do 1st, 2nd, etc.  Do you see the direction icon cards in the magnetic pocket?  They are so cute and they were made by Miss Kindergarten.  
This is from Miss Kindergarten.
It's her Picture Direction Icons.
I place colored magnets below each square and then I
place the cards (see them in the pocket?) below each number
 in the order they will be done that day.
I call this my "Order Of Operations" and the kids can quickly see which things they should do 1st, 2nd, etc.  

Here it shows that students will 1st write their name,
then cut, then color, and last glue with a glue stick.  

You can grab Miss Kindergarten's Picture Direction Icons by clicking HERE.

See you all tomorrow for more of Palma's Favorite Things.
Palma :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment