Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tennessee, Here We Come!

Pre-Kinder Teachers Are In For A Treat:

Staff Development for Educators is hosting an amazing conference for Pre-K teachers in Franklin, Tennessee this week and I can't wait!
Kathy Griffin, Shannon Samulski, Elizabeth Hall, Sandi Reyes, and I will be sharing our ideas and techniques to make learning more meaningful and fun at the SDE 2017 Conference for Tennessee Pre-Kindergarten Teachers! From foundational skills to classroom management, you will get it all. There will be two amazing keynote addresses plus lots of "Make & Take" sessions with ideas you can immediately use in your Pre-K classrooms. 

And there is a bonus:

Kathy, Shannon, and I will be creating a mini webcast on Tuesday afternoon. I'll post about it on Facebook as soon as I get to the airport. 

Will YOU be in Tennessee with us this week?
#SDEevents

0 comments:

Post a Comment