Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Queen Has Ordered A SALE! Just For YOU!

Yep, for Teacher Appreciation Week, we not only have our puppet sale (buy 3 and you may pick a 4th puppet for FREE; see last post for details by clicking here), but we have discounted almost EVERYTHING in our TPT store.
In addition, TPT will add an extra discount, bringing sale items to 28%-50% off!
Check out our store by clicking the queen!  :)

Note to self:  TRY TO LOOK NORMAL ON PICTURE DAY!
When all of the teachers at my school
wore tiaras and boas on picture day, we
didn't realize that THIS is what our picture
would look like on our ID BADGES!
Yes, this is the photo ID I have to show to
get my teacher discount at our local stores!
Have fun shopping our huge sale!  See you here at KFUNdamentals tomorrow!  :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! And so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have seen me at the Verizon store. I couldn't get the discount without showing my school ID. The clerk showed it to all of the other clerks and they all had a good laugh. And we just realized that this is the photo that will be in the school yearbook! :oD

    ReplyDelete