Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

End of Kindergarten Song, Gift, and Poem

These are a few of my favorite end-of-the-year things:

My Kindergarten Graduation Song.  You can download it "HERE".

My Kindergarten Crayon Candle  family gift idea and poem are FREE and HERE.



My End Of The Year Gift for my kids is 'HERE'.  
KOOL-AID PLAY DOUGH

My favorite Last Week of School Game is "Number Memory 0-30"  <HERE>.

A fun Last Week of School Game is "I Have, Who Has - Numbers"  also here.

And another cool Last Week of School Game is "Number Bingo 0-30"   *Here*.

And yet another Last Week of School Game is  "Addition Memory"   RIGHT HERE.

And I just found this great gift for parent volunteers in another TPT store.  I added these poems to it and plan to frame these for my parent volunteers:


Thank you for
volunteering
in kindergarten
this year,
You made our class
a better place
all because
you were here!

And here is the poem I placed in the 2nd box:

Thank you for
sharing  Francesca,
She is such a dear,
And thank you for
supporting me
throughout this
busy year!




So, what are you doing during your last week of school?




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comments! I will share your poems if it is ok and link back to you! Sooooo cute and I am doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up your freebie at TBA this week. I'm having a Great, Big Pout-Pout Fish Giveaway and I would love for you to enter!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete