Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Do You Know What's Happening In Austin?

I Can't Wait!

Austin, here I come!

I'm so excited to be traveling to Austin for 2 conferences! The SDE Pre-K Conference AND The SDE Kindergarten Conference will both be held in Austin at the Double Tree Hotel on February 22 and 23.  I am so honored to be presenting with such great icons of education! You can check out these 2 conferences by scrolling down. 

Did you ever wonder what it takes to put on a "Make & Take" session? Well, I'm doing 3 of them so my dining room has turned into a "Make & Take Kit Factory" for a few days.

I made 135 of these for our "Math & Art" Make & Take.
And these are the kits for my "Re-telling Stories to Writing" session.


I'm presenting 4 sessions at the Pre-K conference on Feb. 22:

"Math & Art, Together At Last"
(Discover art projects with a math twist! You will get to make 2 samples & discover so many more.)

"From Re-telling Stories to Instant Writing, Instant Success!"
(You will get to make 2 projects that you can instantly use in your classroom.)

"Building Academic Language and Literacy in Pre-K"
(Learn proven techniques on how to get that new vocabulary across to your littlest learners.)

Find more info about this Pre-K conference by clicking this image:
and

"The Amazing Classroom"
(Discover an idea-a-minute in this fast-paced tour of my classroom.)

On Feb. 23, I'm presenting these 4 sessions at the Kindergarten Conference:

"How To Bring 'Play' Back Into Your Busy Day"
(Teach all of the standards and still run a "playful" classroom.)

"Building Academic Language and Literacy in K"
(Learn proven techniques on how to get that new vocabulary across to your little learners.)

"It's A Great Day For Science"
(Come and have FUN with science at this "Hands-On" session & discover the wonders of science.)

"ELA & Social Studies, Easy Integration in Kindergarten"
(Increase your efficiency and build academic language while integrating ELA and Social Studies.)

Find more info about this K conference by clicking the image:

I can't wait to see you all there!
And if you can't make it, check out my blog for FUN ideas 
and my TpT store for 19 FREEBIES and FUN products.
to see my store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment