Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

It's A GREAT Day for Science & to grab this GREAT FREEBIE!

Do you love science as much as I do?

Click the image to grab your FREEBIE.

Then, you are going to want to catch my Science presentation at The SDE Conference for Oklahoma Pre-Kindergarten Teachers in Norman, Oklahoma on Feb. 2. 

Click the map for more information about this conference.

I'll also be presenting on Language Arts, Math, and Play 
at this Pre-K Conference
AND AT
 on February 1.
CLICK HERE for more information.


What? You don't live in Oklahoma? Well, fear not, you can still download my FREE 
Scientific Method Signs
Click to grab your FREEBIE. 

They were created with kid-friendly language so they are perfect for your littlest learners.

Click to grab your FREEBIE.

They are bright and colorful, so they will look amazing up in your classroom.
And they aren't just cute signs. They can be used during lessons to reinforce the 
scientific method all year long.

Click to grab your FREEBIE.

Enjoy this FREEBIE
and leave me a note in the comments if you will be at my 
Science Hands-on "Make & Take" session 
in Oklahoma!


0 comments:

Post a Comment