Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Practical, Easy, & Oh, So Nice! The gift you'll want to get!

Very Useful Gifts...


for your parent volunteers, colleagues, or neighbors:


This is what I gave to my neighbors this year.  I found some quality wrapping paper, bows, and gift tags and I wrapped them all together with a bit of clear cellophane and a beautiful ribbon.  

I delivered them this week so they have time to use them.
At this time of year, who doesn't need a set of coordinated wrapping 
for a special package or two or three?


Another Practical, Easy, and Cute Idea:


Here is another great idea to help keep things under control in your classroom during this busy time of year.

Our 4-Star Writing Journals come complete with writing paper, room for an illustration, and a 4-star rubric on each page that is easy for the children to understand.  I use mine every day in my classroom. 

Click the image to see the download

See you all tomorrow!
Palma :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment