Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Have You Seen These?

I taught sight words with these FREE iPhone templates.

Kids got to choose between black or white iPhones.
I printed them, glued them to white and black construction paper.  I used my Cricut machine to cut out tiny gray apples.  I cut a little bite out of each apple before gluing them to the back of each iPhone.  Then, I laminated each phone.


Students used dry erase markers to write short phrases or sentences using their sight words.


Using model sentences to copy.
Texting uses both sides of the brain.
Then, they used their thumbs to "text" their phrase or sentence.   They couldn't wait to text their sight words!
"I see my cat."

2 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute! I'd like to try it in my sign-in activity in preschool for the older ones. ~Denise www.playlearnteach.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love using these iPhones so much! Kids just love them! Glad you will get to use them too. Thank you for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete