Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Working In My Classroom During Spring Break

I couldn't stay away.  I had made & purchased so many things for my students that I had to take them to school today.  And when I got there, I discovered my colleague, the kindergarten teacher next door, there too!  She is so dedicated!
I love the new things I got for my class.  New lamps (I love to use incandescent lighting around my classroom), puppets, pointers, and science experiments for my sweet students.  :)

Arriving at school with bags of stuff for my classroom.  



                                          This is our newest lamp.  Isn't it cute?
        (Oh, yes, the color wheel behind the lamp was made from paint chip cards.)


Some of our newest classroom puppets.
These are available on our TPT store.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment