Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

"Hey, Teacher Friends! Are you ready for a classroom Glow Up?

EVERYBODY Wins With ESGI

Click the glowing image to enter.

I won because ESGI made me glow in my classroom by helping me to target the specific skills each child needed. 

How?

~I used the "flashcards" as "skill cards" and I put each child's skill cards into zipper bags to create RTI kits to take home or to use in class with an adult or a cross-age tutor. 

Here is a sample of the skill cards that reflect the incorrect skills for this child. We cut them apart, put them into zipper sandwich bags, & we chose 1 skill card to work on with an adult or tutor. 





YOU can glow too with ESGI. Here is how: 

Try ESGI for FREE and use the code KFUN and you will receive:

a 30 day, make that a 60-DAY FREE TRIAL 

& 1 lucky registrant will win an iPad 

& 5 will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card!

You must sign up by 3/24 

and you must use the code KFUN.

Sigh up HERE 

or use the QR code below.

Either way, you will be entered to win.)

Use the QR code above.



0 comments:

Post a Comment