Pages

Friday, August 5, 2022

I Promised to Post About this FREEBIE:

If you saw my webinar...

... for the teachers of Santa Cruz earlier this week, you know that I promised to post about the cute Text & Spell phones that my friend, Traci Clausen created.
Click the image to grab this FREEBIE!

Here is the link:  CLICK HERE

They come in black or white.
Once you copy them, laminate them so students can write on the screen with dry erase pens and easily clean them off.

My students started writing their name on the screen and then texting their name with their thumbs.

They also texted sight words, one at a time and texted them.

Later, they wrote short sentences, like "I like you." or "I have a cat."
They also texted their sentences. 

It was such a fun way to motivate children to spell words and it's FREE! 

Thank you, Traci, for a wonderful resource!
  
Post settings Labels  Separate labels by commas No matching suggestions Published on 8/5/22 9:29 PM  Permalink  Location  Options 

0 comments:

Post a Comment