Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

It's my 9th BLOGIVERSARY! So here is my GIFT to YOU!

 20% off + over 20 FREEBIES:

February 18-20, my entire TpT store will be on sale for 20% off + you can grab over 20 FREEBIES while you are there. 
Are you looking for a FUN writing activity that can be used F2F or virtually? Here you go: Instant Writing!

Click the image to see the set.

~Students choose 3 cards: a pink noun, a green ve
rb, & a blue noun for the predicate. 
Click the image to see the set.

~The student tells you a sentence they can create with those 3 cards.

~The teachers assists by circling the "extra words" needed on the laminated extra words card.


~The student copies the labels on the picture cards and the extra words to compose a sentence. 


~This is what the cover looks like. It's the 1st product in my TpT store:

There are tons of FUN activities in my TpT store 
+ grab those FREEBIES too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment